struts-user mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: How to set base context path?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:00:19 GMT
I think we've got the problem solved now.  One of the developers found
that in one case the path was actually hard-coded in a JSP.  Ugh!  We
also had not provided a namespace for our struts package, and so
apparently it was defaulting to the package name.  Just little details
that get left until the last minute.