struts-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Gundersen" <R.Gunder...@salford.ac.uk>
Subject Setting a List in a ModelDriven action
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:26:37 GMT
Hi

I've got a ModelDriven action. The model is an object, say 'Parent'
which contains some simple properties, but also a List of 'Children'
objects.

Rendering the list of Children in a form is easy enough, but I was
wondering if there is a nice way to *set* the list back into the model
when the user submits the form.

I think this is close to what I want
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user/159631/match=co
llection+modeldriven) but I wasn't able to get very far. I could do it
manually, reading the request params one by one and building the list
myself but I was wondering if there were some cool Tags that I could
make use of?

Regards

Richard Gundersen
Information & Learning Services