struts-user mailing list archives

From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError: javax.faces.event.ActionLdistener in sample app - solved
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:34:51 GMT
Solved. Don't know which lib was conflicting. I had to reinstall tomcat.
HTH.
/Enric

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Enric Jaen <enricjaen@yahoo.es>
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Enviado: domingo, 15 de febrero, 2009 11:33:37
Asunto: NoClassDefFoundError: javax.faces.event.ActionLdistener in sample app

Hello,
I get a NoClassDefFoundError when I try to start the sample struts2-showcase-2.1.6 application
:

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/faces/event/ActionListener

I just copied the avaiable struts2-showcase-2.1.6.war into webapps.

I have checked that myfaces-api-1.1.2.jar exists in WEB-INF/lib

what can then be causing this error?

Regards,
Enric