struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kawczynski, David" <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Access Struts2 Action Properties - Noob (correction)
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:17:24 GMT
Correction: 2.4 container is needed for el scripting.

>> BTW, Dave Newton's suggestion of using ${ propertyname } is the way
>> go, assuming you're on a 2.3 servlet container.  I completely
overlooked
>> the simple approach.
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.