struts-user mailing list archives

From ManiKanta G <go4m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop action getting called on click of refresh button
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 07:25:23 GMT

> So is there any way to stop calling the action/ have one flag on action
> Which determines this part of code in action need not be executed on click
> on refresh button.

For this I think Token and/or Token Session interceptors will do the magic.

http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/token-interceptor.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/token-session-interceptor.html

And I think Execute & wait interceptor will be useful to perform some
lengthy & time taking logic to be executed in the background while the user
is being displayed some progress bar or a simple wait page.
And Redirect action for sharing or dividing the action logic.

Hope this helps.

ManiKanta