struts-user mailing list archives

From "SanJ.SANJAY" <girish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action mapping issue while Integrating S2 and S1
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:20:23 GMT

Sorry the exact error is below:

There is no Action mapped for action name com/cec. - [unknown location]
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:177)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:59)
        at
org.apache.struts2.rest.RestActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(RestActionProxyFactory.java:40)
        at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:458)
        at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:395)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

Also in
"http://localhost:8080/appcontext/com/cec/struts2/reportIndex.action" ,
appcontext is my root context as I have placed appcontext.war file at the
deploy folder of JBoss.