struts-user mailing list archives

From "SanJ.SANJAY" <girish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 integration with classic struts 1
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:41:16 GMT

Well,  it was asking for the action parameters to put in web.xml , I did that
and it worked.
<filter>
		<filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
		<filter-class>
			org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
		</filter-class>
		<init-param>
		<param-name>actionPackages</param-name>
		<param-value>user.actions</param-value>
               </init-param>
		</filter>
	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
			<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>

as far as I could understand this parameters is needed if I am using some
annotation but I do not think I currently have any annotation in the code
then why I do have to put this action[ackes stuff with a dummy value to