struts-user mailing list archives

From "Griffith, Michael *" <Michael.Griff...@fda.hhs.gov>
Subject RE: Out of date documentation?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:32:10 GMT
Ok, here's what is happening...

If I don't try to ignore the DisplayTag parameters, I get:
17:23:58,833 INFO  [STDOUT] WARN - CommonsLogger.warn(49) | Error
setting value
ognl.InappropriateExpressionException: Inappropriate OGNL expression: (d
- 1341904) - p
        at ognl.SimpleNode.setValueBody(SimpleNode.java:257)

If I configure my action is configured as such:
<action name="associate" method="getView"
class="..web.struts.action.ArtifactAction">
	<result name="success" type="tiles">link-project.panel</result>
	<param name="selectedType">P</param>
	<interceptor-ref name="params">
		<param
name="excludeParams">dojo\..*,^struts\..*,d-\..*</param>
	</interceptor-ref>
</action>

The interceptor doesn't seemt to allow any desireable parameters (such
as the configured selectedType param) to pass.

Surely I'm not the only person using DisplayTag with Struts 2? ;-) Can
anyone point out what's wrong with this picture?

Thanks in advance,

MG