struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Mähler <andreas.maeh...@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: [S2] Store a request and invoke it later
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:53:17 GMT
Thank you, Dave.

I think Martin misunderstood me. I was planning to store everything in
the session anyway. What I would like to know is _what_ I have to store
and _how_ to invoke the right action later in order to make the login
stuff transparent.

Maybe I am also going to check out Spring Security, as Wes suggested,
but ATM I am using my own little AuthenticationInterceptor that supplies
every Action (if desired) with the UserLogin-bean and redirects to the
login-action if the bean is mandatory (indicated by annotation). It's
working nicely, and I would like to keep it :-)

Greetings,
~Andreas