struts-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Belingueres <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject global mappings with Convention plugin
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:47:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting to use the new 2.1.6 convention plugin, trying to
mentally map the struts.xml file to annotations.

I could not find in the docs how to define the global-results and
global-exception-mappings.

I usually define an abstract package in struts.xml where I define the
global-results and global-exception-mappings, and then define my
action mappings in other (concrete) packages.

How can I replicate this configuration using convention?
Or must I still do this inside the struts.xml file?

Regards,
Gabriel