struts-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Aggarwal" <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject Size attribute not valid for datetimepicker?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 04:55:36 GMT
Hello:

I am using a datetimepicker to show a date and time:
<s:datetimepicker label="Notice Date" name="parcel.noticeDate"
displayFormat="M/d/yyyy HH:mm:ss" adjustWeeks="true"/>

When I view the page in my browser, the input field cuts
off the time part of the display.

I tried putting a size attribute on the tag, but that
is not allowed.

How can I increase the size of the input field?

Also, when I change the date using the picker, it
zeros out the time part of the field.  Any idea
how to make it keep the time the user entered?

Thanks
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.