struts-user mailing list archives

From Tom Pop <tom....@email.cz>
Subject Datetamepicker: problems with dojo
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 14:14:09 GMT
Hello,

I have problem with datetimepicker, I configured the page according to struts-example and
the final source code is the same (except context), but problem is with <s:head theme="ajax"
debug="true" /> attribute.

Without the <s:head /> tag the page works fine (except datetimepicker) - the javascript
console says "dojo is not defined". With the <s:head /> tag there are some errors:

- syntax eror on line where DOCTYPE is specified (first line of source code, doctype is correct,
the same as in example)
- the stylesheet http://...../test.action was not loaded because its MIME type, "text/html",
is not "text/css". (The line number of this error is not specified)

I can't find any solution, have somebody seen this error?

My configuration:
Struts 2.0.14
all libs as in Struts showcase
Tomcat 5.5, browser Firefox 3.0

The Struts-showcase example with same libs works fine.

Thanks for your help.
Tom