struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to convert struts's url to javascript of jQuery.(such as onClick etc events)
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:50:24 GMT
Seshagiri V wrote:
> Sorry,
> Required :-
>  Some example of code in jQuery with events likes as

That's a lot of periods.

It's still not clear what you want. In your first message you included a
bunch of code and asked for a conversion to jQuery, but there was no
JavaScript in the code that could be converted.

You said you wanted the conversion to use the "onclick" event in the
button tag, but didn't give any indication of what you wanted it to do.

So far I'm not even sure this is a Struts question.

Dave