struts-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Baetz <baetz.paderb...@arcor.de>
Subject Using the Action-Tag with action "x" on the result-page of action "x"
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:11:28 GMT
Hi,

on the result-page of one of my actions (action "x") i'm using the
action-tag to invoce an action and show its result.
Now i wanted to call action "x" like this, just with different
parameters (for a different result-page) on its own result page. I tried
it like this:

<struts:action name="x" namespace="/" executeResult="true"
ignoreContextParams="true">
    <struts:param name="result"  >info</struts:param>
</struts:action>

Now things get strange.

when i use this on any other page. everything is fine. but when i
include it into the result page of x the result isnt correct.

What happens to the stack when i call actions with the action-tag? where
is the tag-action put on the stack?
i expected that is is saved at #action.

Greetings,
Alexander