struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ercan Kayaonu" <ekaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2-rest-plugin-2.1.5 problem
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 02:25:25 GMT
Thank you for your quick reply.
I tried using maven, but it couldn't find 2.1.5 one. Summary of mvn
messages:

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts2-rest-plugin/2.1.5/struts2-rest-plugin-2.1.5.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve org.apache.struts:struts2-rest-plugin-2.1.5
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository.
------
I guess i know some of them. I checked the struts-plugin.xml file inside the
rest... .jar
Do you mean xstream, json-lib, etc. How can find all these dependencies.

Thank you.
Regards,