struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:59:50 GMT
Apache open source projects, like Struts, communicate through the public
mailing lists. Be sure to take the time to carefully read the Struts Mailing
List page. (I wish it could be shorter, but every point on the page is
important.)

When looking for development work, the best place to ask is the "dev" list.
All project, including Struts, are always looking for more unit and
acceptance tests. Take the time to download the distribution and setup a
development environment to run the tests that we already have, and then look
for gaps in the testing coverage.

The most important tip is "show us the code". Go ahead and create some
Selenium tests for the example applications, and post them to the dev list.
Open source projects prize "self-starters".

HTH, Ted.