struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] Conversion doesn't work on another system
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:47:09 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2.0.14 + Spring in my Eclipse Europa environment with
Apache Tomcat 5.5 on WinXP and I need to define conversion with my class
MoneyBigDecimalConverter extends StrutsTypeConverter {...}, because I need
to switch , and . in a value shown in jsp with textfield. But when I copied
this Apache Tomcat on Windows Server 2003 and run my application I have a
problem, this conversion doesn't work! I.e., numbers are not formatted
regarding this class. I have defined MyAction-conversion.properties file
that contain conversion for my field:

orderValue = com.myApp.util.MoneyBigDecimalConverter

and this field in my jsp: <s:textfield required="true" name="orderValue "
id="orderValue " label="Order value" />

Does anyone know why this not work ? I should mention that it doesn't work
when I show my value in another page, like this:

<s:text name="price" >
		<s:param name="value" value="orderValue"/>
</s:text>

and in package.properties I have: orderValue = {0,number,#,##0.00}

Does anyone knows what is the problem with this new Windows Server and this
conversion ?

--
Thx in advance, Milan