struts-user mailing list archives

From dusty <dustin_pea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: html:messages
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:02:51 GMT

In your action method use addActionMessage.  Then in the jsp page use
<s:actionmessage/> to display the message(s) in the list.

You will be using the MessageStoreInterceptor.  If you are using 2.1.6 make
sure the "store" interceptor is in your stack in struts.xml.  If you are
using an earlier version you need to register the interceptor and then add
it to your stack:
            <interceptor name="store"
class="org.apache.struts2.interceptor.MessageStoreInterceptor"/>

<interceptor-stack>
<interceptor-ref name="store">
                    AUTOMATIC
</interceptor>