struts-user mailing list archives

From J J <jesfa...@yahoo.es>
Subject exception handling
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:44:37 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to implement declarative exception handling for all the possible exceptions. The
problem is that in this way I only catch some exceptions (not all of them) and I cant get
its stack trace nor its message(it is only rendered the rest of my JSP but not the information
about the stack or message about the excepion). I have this:

In my struts.xml
        <global-results>
            <result name="handleException" type="redirect">error.jsp</result>
        </global-results>

        <global-exception-mappings>
            <exception-mapping result="handleException" exception="java.lang.Exception"/>
        </global-exception-mappings>

And in my JSP
        <s:property value="%{exception.message}"/>
        <s:property value="%{exceptionStack}"/>

Thanks in advanced