struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: paramsPrepareParamsStack
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:17:15 GMT
On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 13:49 -0700, Stanley, Eric wrote:
> All,
>     My humble app need to make use of the paramsPrepareParamsStack, but
> is having trouble finding the right class it seems. Here is the error:
>
> SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2
>
> Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name
> paramsPrepareParamsStack - interceptor-ref -
> file:/C:/dev/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tm
> p0/wtpwebapps/PT-clean/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:27:56
>
> Can anyone tell me what jar must be in the classpath for this
> interceptor stack to work? If you dont think its a library issue, what
> do you think it is? I can supply more info if necessary. Thanks.

Can you post the relevant section of your struts.xml? From reading the
error message, my guess is that you are trying to reference
paramsPrepareParamsStack from a package that doesn't have
paramsPrepareParamsStack. Are you extending struts-default?

-Wes
--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice