struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Struts from 1 to 2.0.14
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:14:33 GMT
On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 17:03 -0500, Musachy Barroso wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM, SanJ.SANJAY <girish.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >spring-Hibernate/JSF.
>
> uh?
>
> musachy

I think he was referring to the -
Spring/Hibernate-JSF Integration Technology stack (S.H.I.T. for short)

I came across it recently on a project I was tasked to make a few
seemingly simple fixes. The more I worked with the codebase, I started
to wonder if the original author really knew S.H.I.T., or if he was just
trying to throw S.H.I.T. together.

Anyways, I was able to get in and get out, but decided that if I worked
on it in the future, I would invest in a good pair of rubber gloves.

-Wes

(Thanks folks, I'll be here all week)