struts-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Flokos <kflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Yaari scam!
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:19:19 GMT
Dear all,

If you have received (lots of) notification from me to register with the
social network "YAARI" PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER! I registered by accident - as
a good trusted friend invited me - and that site immediately used my
complete address book to send invitations and reminders! The only thing I
can say is that I never intended to do so.

Forgive me for bothering you with those invitations and please inform anyone
who may have accidentally received those to ignore them and NEVER register
with that service.

Best regards,

Kostas Flokos