struts-user mailing list archives

From "Richa Pandharikar" <richa.pandhari...@tdktech.com>
Subject RE: DatetimePicker Issue... Struts 2.1.2
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:10:45 GMT
Are you using Tiles?

For me with Tiles it never got rendered properly, hence I could not test the submit functionality.
I switched to YUI calendar control.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anshuman Nanda [mailto:ananda@eximware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: DatetimePicker Issue... Struts 2.1.2

Greetings Everyone

	I have facing a very unusual issue with Struts Datetimepicker.  I have developed a sample
application to check the functionality, where it works perfectly fine in all the browsers
including IE, FF3, Opera, Safari

	When I try to use the same thing in my application which uses other open source like Hibernate,
etc.  The functionality only works in IE but fails in other browsers.  The date selected on
the UI by the user is not transferred to the bean in the action class.  Neither do I get any
error message when this happen.  I have tried every thing,  but 'am not sure whats causing
the issue.  Has anyone faced something similar or can give a clue...

My code in the jsp is as under:

<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", -1);
%>

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>

<%@ taglib prefix="admin" uri="/WEB-INF/tld/admin" %>

<sx:head parseContent="true"/>
<head>

<sx:datetimepicker name="supportServicesForm.documentDate" cssStyle="form" label="Format
(MMM dd,yyyy)" displayFormat="MMM dd,yyyy"/>

Looking forward to any support that I can get..

Thanks in advance...
Anshuman Nanda
www.eximware.com