struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Carr" <james.r.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I "parameterize" include files?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:28:07 GMT
I have.. .it doesnt evaluate correctly in the <s:if> statement. Adding
the param isn't my problem in this case though, it's making <s:if
test="$param.foo"> work.. I've tried every possible combination...
"param.foo", "$param.foo", "${param.foo}" etc. The variable IS there,
the if statement just chooses not to allow it to just work... I  had
to use a jakarta if tag to eval it.

Thanks,
james