struts-user mailing list archives

From "carlo latasa" <clat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Old Velocity tags
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:07:57 GMT
Hello musachy,

Thanks for the reply. I've read that link (along with lots of other docs on
struts.apache.org) and was looking for a way to get the old tags to work. My
client has an application that has hundreds and hundreds of .vm files all
using that older syntax.  I'd really like to avoid having to re-factor all
of those files.

Do you have any magic docs that you could point me to as to how struts works
with Velocity? Or perhaps just some struts classes that I could look at?

Cheers.