struts-user mailing list archives

From Evert Lammerts <Evert.Lamme...@sara.nl>
Subject RE: html:form windowstate
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:27:48 GMT
Hi Nils,

I've tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to be possible. The action attribute in html:form
expects an Action URI, while actionURL creates an absolute URL. Still, being a beginner with
this, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something - I guess it IS possible to create a form tag
that submits to a WindowState.MAXIMIZED state.

Thanks, Evert Lammerts

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:nilsga@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 16 december 2008 13:07
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: html:form windowstate

You can probably use the 'var' attribute of the portlet:actionURL tag
to store the url as a variable which you can reference by an
expression in the html:form tag. Take a look at the tag reference for
the portlet tags (PLT.22.2) in the JSR168 spec [1] for details.

Nils-H

[1] - http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr168/index.html

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Evert Lammerts <Evert.Lammerts@sara.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Using struts 1.3.8 I'm trying to use the struts-html taglib to create a form attribute
that submits the form to a maximized window state, like possible with the actionURL tag:

> <form action="<portlet:actionURL windowState="<%= WindowState.MAXIMIZED.toString()
%>">