struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert Graf-Waczenski <...@lsoft.com>
Subject Re: [S2 V2.0.14] <s:param> value attribute has rtexprvalue=false - shouldn't it be rtexprvalue=true?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:37:27 GMT
In my example i only needed one parameter, so i was able to simply
append my dynamic value to the url, knowing that the single parameter
causes the url to end with "?param=", so my appended value is at the
correct location. I know that multiple <s:param> occurrences are
possible and cause appropriate ?param1=123&param2=abc syntax, but i was
wondering how i would then supply the values for each of the parameters
dynamically, i.e. dynamic values at the locations of "123" and "abc" in
the example.

Thanks for mentioning ognl, maybe i need to have a closer look in this
direction. Sorry if this has been asked before, but how would i access
the value of a JSP-local variable in an ognl expression? With this, i
would easily be able to achieve what i want. Do i have to put the
variable value into one of the scopes that ognl is capable to access by
default? That would be a bit ugly, but doable unless i need a complex
iteration on my JSP, each of which would append one occurrence of <s:param>.

Further thoughts? Documentation pointers?

Robert