struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nice looking struts2 small app?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:00:15 GMT
--- On Sat, 12/6/08, Michael Finney wrote:
> What is the easiest way to make a site look nice with struts 2 and
> something like this http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/3686/
> or some other design?

What kind of information are you looking for?

This is just my opinion, but I'd lean towards RoR/JRoR for a four-page CRUD-ish site. That
said, the Codebehind and REST plugins make quick S2 S2 sites pretty easy--the issue then becomes
one of templating (Tiles and SiteMesh both seem a bit heavy for four pages; sometimes jsp:include
is all one needs) and database integration.

Dave