struts-user mailing list archives

From mpeccorini <mpeccor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Graphical Configuration Utility
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:21:40 GMT

Hi everyone,

    I looked for a struts 2 graphical configuration utility and couldn't
find one, you guys probably remember Struts Console created by James Holmes
(www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/).

    So I've started a new project in sourceforge.net to develop one. I've
also imported a first version of the project and it currently opens, creates
new and saves struts 2 configuration files respecting the data type
definition hosted at http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd.

    It also allows the user to create, edit and delete all kinds of elements
and validates the resulting XML structure against the DTD.

    If anyone wants to take a look at it and give it a try, it's located at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/struts2gui/.

    I sincerely appreciate any feedback and of course patches :p

    Regards,

Mauricio Peccorini