struts-user mailing list archives

From EasyStrutser <jae...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Getter Method call twice - S2
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:13:36 GMT

Jherimum wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I nedd a very urgent help.
>
> I dont know why when i use tiles or use Tag files whith struts 2, my
> getter
> methods in the action class are been calling twice.
> Anybody could help me?
>
> Sorry, my english is not very good
>
> --
> Eugenio Perrotta Neto
> Tel: (27) 9913-8080

Hey, i got the same error today when i used self-defined result, it's really
pretty weird.  i will fire another new post to disscuss details about
self-defined result.

My suggestion is:Remove the deployment and redploy again, if still doesn't
work, try not using the tag libabries, Struts 2 is pretty good at Modle and
Control of MVC, really bad at View, especially when you are trying to mix
mass of s-tags with JSP logics, don't do that, it will reduce the
performance greatly,let the client HTML/CSS/JS do the view, and much more
it's better for task assignment, just take the great advantiges of struts 2,
not the weak, otherwise u will probably get headache everyday about
UI/View.(that's why JSF are put up? :D)