struts-user mailing list archives

From pesho318i <kalpakl...@googlemail.com>
Subject get results from a set of autocompleters
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:17:08 GMT

Hello :)

I generate a set of struts autocompleters within a form:

<s:form action="initialAddRelations">
	<s:iterator value="friends">
		<s:autocompleter name="relations" list="collection" listValue="label"/>
	</s:iterator>
</s:form>

As far as I know, it is possible to get all the values entered in these
autocompleters within a single array of data. How can I achieve this? And
which would be the name of this array (and the keys).

After "submitting" the form I would like to print out the values of the
array in java (in the standard output). Will this array be accessible within
the method specified in the struts.xml action, or do I have to create such
an array with the same name beforehand in java?

Sorry if I haven't been clear enough, I could try to clarify if necessary :)
Thanks!