struts-user mailing list archives

From "Felipe Fraga" <felipefr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notify Listen Topics dynamics
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:27:11 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I had already read that post. In fact I am
trying to do something a lot simpler. I don't need to write dojo
scripts to publish the topics, since I am not using any events other
then the submit button of the form.

My example works "fine", I just have the problem that the div
listening to the topic refreshes several times before the published
action executes and another several times after the published action
executes.

And answering to your second question, I did not write any javascript
for this. I am just using the notify topics and listen topics
attributes of the submit and div Struts 2 tag libs.

Hope this can make it clearer.

Thanks a lot.

Felipe Fraga