struts-user mailing list archives

From "Varun Deep" <vd...@ygconsultants.com>
Subject read property file in spring
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:12:31 GMT
Hello to everyone,

Friends, I am using struts2 + spring, I want to read the
"mail.properties" (which is in WEB-INF/classes/mail.properties) file in
the spring. Follwing is the syntax that I am using.

<bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer">
            <property name="location" value="classpath:mail.properties"
/>
      </bean>

<bean id="sendMail"
            class="com.employee.action.SendMail">
            <property name="host" value="${mail.host}" />
            <property name="from" value="${mail.from}" />
            <property name="subject" value="${mail.subject}" />
      </bean>

but this is giving me error.
Can any one please suggest me in detail that how can I sought this
problem. Please help.

Thanks in advance
Varun