struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Mähler <andreas.maeh...@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject Re: [S2] Plugin architecture
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:11:02 GMT
Hi Relph,

I have (almost) successfully implemented a plugin supporting webapp
using Struts2  and the Java Plugin Framework (JPF).

http://jpf.sourceforge.net/

~Andreas

Relph,Brian schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build a struts2 app that has support for plugins - not a "struts2-plugin"
- but more like an additional set of functionality for the app itself.  The plugins would
be uploadable, need to have an isolated classpath, and contribute both actions and views,
and be able to add to existing views.

> If you are familiar with Hudson, I basically want they same type of functionality.  After
looking through the hudson code-base though, I still felt lost - especially around the different-classloaders
requirement.