struts-user mailing list archives

From "Asad Habib" <asadhha...@gmail.com>
Subject Use of <html:image> with Internet Explorer 6/7
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:58:25 GMT
Hello. Has anyone been able to successfully use <html:image> to pass a value
to a Struts Action with Internet Explorer? I am using Struts 1.3.8 and the
following line of code does not work in Internet Explorer but does work in
Firefox:

When I check the value of the request parameter "operation" in a Struts
Action, it is "update" when using Firefox and "null" when using Internet
Explorer. I am fairly certain this is a browser issue. Is there a way around
it? I need to be able to use an image.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Asad