struts-user mailing list archives

From Pep Villar <pepvil...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: using apostrophes in a properties file with <s:text>
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:06:43 GMT

Hi,

you can try

general.VettingNextUpdate=You won&#39;t be able to bid> From: nick@oathouse.com>
To: user@struts.apache.org> Subject: using apostrophes in a properties file with <s:text>>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:53:35 +0000> > Hey guys > > > > can someone tell
me quickly how to get an apostrophe to appear when using> s:text?> > > > Here's
a snippet of my properties file:> > > > general.VettingNextUpdate=You won\'t be
able to bid> > > > as you can see I've tried with and without escaping the apostrophe>
character. How do I make the text appear as:> > > > You won't be able to bid>
> > > ?> > > > Cheers> > > > Nick Maunder>
¡Este Otoño reta a tus amigos con el nuevo juego de preguntas LiveQuiz!
http://www.vivelive.com/LiveQuiz/