struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paweł Wielgus" <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manage Sessions in Struts
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:11:57 GMT
Hi Dani,
the only solution i can imagine in this case is to invalidate session
from first browser when the same user logs in with the second browser
- it would require You to write such bussiness logic to make it work.
But then again You cannot (or it will be very hard to do)
differentiate if a request comes from first or second tab in ff.
So if it's a real problem/requirement You should probably use
something other than web based solution.

Best greetings,
Pawel Wielgus.