struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rabin Aryal" <rar...@netlert.com>
Subject Dojo 404 and
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:18:54 GMT
Hello,

I get the 404 on all the struts/dojo js and css files not found.

I have following filter mapping in web.xml

<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

When I changed it to

<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/struts/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

It took down my application and I get the infinite looping error.

The question I have is do I need both the mapping to handle the problem.

<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2filter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/struts/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

Thanks in advance

Rabin