struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem customizing dojo
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:09:07 GMT
Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have followed the instructions in
> http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/creating-a-custom-dojo-profile-for-struts-20x.html,
> with a dojo-0.4.3 release. Now, my "s:datetime" tags don´t work,
> neither the images of a tabbedpannel are loaded. Any idea?
>
> Thanks.

If the datetime tags don't work, you're probably missing the "nls"
directory that contains the locale-dependent information created by dojo.
If the images are missing, you probably forgot to copy something out to
your static path.

Your directory structure must match step 6.  Firebug will tell you what
its looking for and where they should be.

There struts tags in 2.0.9(ish) are for dojo 4.0.0, not 4.0.3, so there
may be some API conflicts that you simply cannot work-around.