struts-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject Re: Tabbed panel performance
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:18:08 GMT
Just a bit more information. I have profiled (using firebug) the action
(always the same action with the same content) with and without the
<s:tabbedpanel> tag and here are the results:

Without:
---
1727.355ms
1424.947ms
1748.429ms
1523.518ms
1539.649ms
1606.369ms
1657.058ms
1599.767ms
1632.157ms
1564.907ms

With:
----
2294.719ms
2513.386ms
3398.823ms
4414.39ms
5716.896ms
7383.391ms
10188.268ms
12604.345ms
15876.5ms
20576.395ms

As you can see, executing the action with the tag multiplies by 10 the
response time!, while when not using the tag, response times are more or
less equilibrated.