struts-user mailing list archives

From "hernan gonzalez" <hgonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How traumatic is to migrate from struts version 1.2 to struts version 2.0 ???
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:12:38 GMT
S2 and S1 are entirely different frameworks.
The "migration" involves rewriting a lot, actions and jsp.
They can coexist, though, and you can migrate gradually, by steps.
We are doing that: two related webapps; the small one (25 actions, 70
jsp) is fully done,
the other is about twice bigger and almost done. It was quite a job,
but rather satisfying
(each ActionForm deleted...is a pleasure), I'd really hate to have to

Suerte!

Hernán J. González
http://hjg.com.ar/