struts-user mailing list archives

From pesho318i <kalpakl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Struts iterator -
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:40:26 GMT

Hello :)

I would like to generate multiple autocompleter elements using a struts
iterator. However, each autocompleter tag needs to store unique information,
like id (otherwise I would not be able to collect the information from the
different autocompleters when I "submit" the form)

Here is how I try to achieve this:

<s:form action="processInfo">
<s:iterator value="friendInfoList" var="friendInfoEntry" status="loop1">
  <s:autocompleter id="friend#loop1.count" name="relationCB"
cssClass="relationCB" theme="simple" list="collection"  />
</s:iterator>
</s:form>

i.e. I try to make use of the status attribute in order to make the id-s
unique. However, #loop1.count is not processed, but rather taken literally
as a string :(

Can you give me a hint how I could create different id-s for the
autocompleteres. Or maybe there is another way to process the information
from the different autocomplete elements?

Thank you!