struts-user mailing list archives

From Tomi21 <tomitre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 2.0.11 problem with url and parameters
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:53:44 GMT

OK, good news!!

I've installed a fresh apache tomcat 6.018 and everything is working now.
The problem is that my app. must run on a 0c4j 10.1.3.1.
It seems that there is a problem with oc4j.
Does anyone know what problem can be?
Can anyone tell me wich are the minimum .jar's needed in order for struts2
to work.
I'am not using spring.

I really appreciate your help!!

Tomás