struts-user mailing list archives

From Tomi21 <tomitre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 2.0.11 problem with url and parameters
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:58:04 GMT

I know, but I did it just in case I found something out.
In my previous example the println it is being execute but the value of test
is NULL.In other words, the action gets executed but the parameter is not
set.

Now, as you said in your post, I've changed the link to:
http://localhost:8888/TestWeb/Test.action?test=something CLICK ON
But I'm obtaining the same result: the actions gets executed but the
parameters is not set.
Of course I've configured again the default interceptors.

I've also tried taking out .action extension but with the same result.

Thanks!!.