struts-user mailing list archives

From amin1977 <ami...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception when using ServletActionRedirectResult with @Result
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:46:34 GMT

Hi

I am trying to redirect the success of an action to another action using the
following:

@Results({
@Result(name="success", value="viewContact", params= {"namespace", "/",
"contactId", "${contactId}", "contactType", "${contactType}"},
type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class),
@Result(name="error", value="search.error", type=TilesResult.class)
})

However I am getting the following exception:

Caused by: ognl.NoSuchPropertyException:
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult.contactId
at ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java:132)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.accessor.ObjectAccessor.setProperty(ObjectAccessor.java:27)
at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1656)
at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:101)
at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:177)
at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:246)
at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:476)
at com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.OgnlUtil.setValue(OgnlUtil.java:197)
at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java:393)

I have looked around and upgraded to Struts 2.1.2 and am still getting the
exception.  Would it be possible if someone can advise me on what I am doing
wrong.

Thanks
Amin