struts-user mailing list archives

From "SanJ.SANJAY" <girish...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts logic:iterate does not recognize the collection.
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 17:33:15 GMT

 I am trying to display the collection that I am setting in struts action to
the request scope.
 But when I try to use struts <logic:iterate> to display the collection,
 it says does not find xxxCollection bean in any scope.

In Action class:
 for (int i = 0; i < children.length; i++)
{ xxxCollection.add(filename); }
request.getSession().setAttribute("xxxCollection", xxxCollection);

I have getter and setters for this collection in the form.

 But In JSP, it does not recognize the collection:

<logic:iterate id="iprecord" indexId="ind" name="xxxCollection" >
 <bean:write name="iprecord" property="xxxCollection" />
</logic:iterate>

I am clueless about why the bean is invisible??