struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: JSR268 - Portlet Plugin - does it support <portlet:namespace/>
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 01:40:16 GMT
Am Donnerstag, 27. November 2008 19:13:01 schrieb Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik:
> The portlet namespace should be transparent from the portlet point of
> view when getting request parameters. I've not had problems with this
> when I have been testing.

Yeah thats right.
But from the "jsp" perspective, does it work there too?
Does all s: tags render "ids / name" values which are "namespace" prefixed?
This would enable you to write js code (must be also namespace prefixed) and
the same portlet would work correctly if there are more than one instance of
it on one page.
Hope you understand what i mean.

If this is what you meant too, than great if this is working, i should take a
closer look at jsr268 portlet support in struts2.

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds