struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject How to generate PortletURL in Event / Action Phase?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:41:33 GMT
Hi. I need to programmatically create an PortletURL to include in an email.

Trying to use the PortletHelper to build the URL does not help because it does
fail with this exception:

RenderRequest cannot be obtained in event phase

RenderRequest request = PortletActionContext.getRenderRequest();

If it can not be obtained, how can i generate an action url in the event
phase?

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds