struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: Switching "namespace" - how to render a s:url Link which switches the namespace - maybe portlet related
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:45:43 GMT
Am Freitag, 14. November 2008 12:12:08 schrieb Torsten Krah:

Nvm, no bug but correct behaviour which i've missed to understand until now.
Debugging is shows that the portlet modeNameSpace is prepended every time
(which is correct from a portlet perspective).

And that was my problem - i did prepend /view/tag because that is the view
mode root namespace for the portlet rendered - and i can not go "beyond" this
namespace - which is ok, but that was what i wanted to do.

The solution is to double the action configuration if i need to use the action
a portlet which gots another root view namespace.

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds