struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: using var attribute with <s:url>
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:58:50 GMT
The wiki is not currently versioned in a meaningful way. This has been brought up before; it
is unlikely to change. With the impending S2.1 release it has been deemed not enough of an
issue to expend a lot of effort on.

The var/id issue is documented on some wiki pages. Feel free to contribute to furthering the
distinction by filing a CLA and editing the wiki.

Dave